The long-awaited release of LogicalDOC 8.8.4 is here.
Over the past several months, we have been hard at work on the development, and we are excited to share with you some new and noteworthy features.
We list the most important things done and new features added.
- New Read-only extendend attributes
- Reference existing docs from index.xml and index.csv of Import Folder to update metadata only
- Display a counter of imported emails
- System-wide dictionary for Automation
- Ability to use Apache GenericTools for Velocity in automation scripts
- Ability to assign a Tile image to the folders
- Configurable default groups to assign to new users from LDAP/AD
- Calculate total number of entries and total size of a folder's tree
- Support for new YubiKey 5 API
- Fixed some vulnerabilities
- New mobile application for Apple iOS devices
- New methods have been added to the web-service API