Released today the new version of LogicalDOC Digital Signature Client.
Digital Signature Client is a Windows tool that helps you to quickly sign documents with an electronic digital signature in LogicalDOC.
Unlike the web interface, this new version allows users to sign using both certificates on their PC and hardware signature devices (HSM) such as smartcards or private signature tokens via USB.
Thanks to the digital signature client, the user can apply qualified and legally valid digital signatures to documents compliant with EU Regulation no. 910/2014 (eIDAS Regulation) for electronic transactions within the European internal market.
Main advantages of this application
- No need to enter the web interface
- Can work with all the certificates installed in your Windows PC
- Multiple documents signed at once
- Compatible with a wide range of signature devices
- Documents can be signed with a qualified electronic signature
- PDF Advanced Electronic Signature (PAdES)
- Quick loading of documents via Drag & Drop
More info @ Digitally sign documents with the Digital Signature Client
Access to documentation https://docs.logicaldoc.com/en/digital-signature-client