Barcode Recognition feature, adds Linear 1-D and 2-D Symbols barcode OCR capability. Barcodes are recognized anywhere on a coversheet or standardized form to ensure extremely high recognition accuracy.
Each barcode can be used to populate documents metadata by injecting values in each single document's attribute, even custom attribute. In conjunction with templates you will be able to automate data entry, saving a lot of time and avoiding errors.
Benefits of this feature
- Automates the population of the metadata of your documents
- Get rid of human errors in data entry
- Configuration by order of appearance (top-down, left-right) in the document
- Each barcode can be processed more than one time with different rules
- A lot of 1D and 2D formats are supported(UPC-A,UPC-E,EAN-8,EAN-13,Code 39,Code 93,Code 128,QR Code,ITF,Codabar,RSS-14,Data Matrix,PDF 417,Aztec)
- More details in the Administrator's Guide