Tipically the archiving feature is used those times you want to maintain old or obsoletete contents in your system but you don't want them to be accessible during normal operations.
In LogicalDOC when a document is archived it continues to exist in the system but it is stored in a different area no more available during folder browsing or searches, this optimizes the performances.
Benefits of this feature
- A better definition of the documents life cycle
- Optimization of the performances
- Documents or whole folder trees can be archived
- Archived documents are no more accessible by normal users
- The administrator can access to a dedicated report and can restore archived contents