Tickets are unique codes bound to special links that can then freely distributed to give access to a specific document to people not registered in the system.
A view ticket leads the recipient to a web page previewing the document store inside the repository without requiring any login.
Benefits of this feature
- Share a document among a wide audience
- Allow external people to access your document without being registered as users
- Track how many times the document gets viewed and when
- Define a maximum number of views
- Define a maximum number of downloads
- Give an expiration period
- Manage already issued tickets